I'm an experienced, qualified therapist, and an Accredited member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). I am a registered practitioner on the BACP Register, which was set up by the Department of Health and is accredited by The Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (registration number 032677).
I trained as an Integrative Counsellor at the renowned Minster Centre, in London. I take my ongoing professional development very seriously, and subsequently I have gained further qualifications in, amongst other subjects:
- BACP Private Practice Conference 2023 (BACP)
- Rupture and Repair: Working with Negative Transference (Tavistock Relationships)
- Working with Transgender Identities, Bodies and Relationships (Minster Centre)
- Addiction and Attachment (Wimbledon Guild)
- Relationship Therapy (Wimbledon Guild)
- Working With People With Eating Disorders (The Counselling Partnership)
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (The Counselling Partnership)
- Engaging With The Erotic (The Counselling Partnership)
- The Significance of Dreaming (Minster Centre)
- Using Mindfulness to Develop Self-Awareness (The Counselling Partnership)
I typically see counselling clients on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesday mornings.
My views on workplace stress have been published in national broadsheet newspapers - I sat on the panel for a Guardian Online 'Live Q&A' on workplace stress in small businesses. (You can read what I had to say here.). More recently, the FT quoted me in an article on workplace stress - which can be read here. (you can read the article once you have registered with ft.com, which is free). I'm a regular contributor to BBC Radio Surrey's Breakfast Show.
Please take a look at my profile on the Counselling Directory, or on the www.itsgoodtotalk.org.uk/therapists.
I occasionally write helpful articles which can be found on my blog. Take a look and see what you think.
Call me on 07961 363621 to explore whether counselling might be right for you, or send me an email.